One of our favorite October traditions is our adults only Halloween Party! We get so excited every year to come up with new & frightful ways to have a bit of boozy Halloween fun with our friends.
Between the costumes, toxic glowing Jello-shots, vampire blood white chocolate fountains, bubbling dry ice cauldron, and the adult beverages we sip out of blood bags its a full blown night of creepy fun.
Do you attend or host a Halloween party every year?! We’re always looking for new spooky ideas- Id love to hear how you celebrate!
Halloween Party Supplies
Here are a few of our favorite items we use to host the most chilling Halloween party. This of course can be made into a kid friendly party as well with a few less jello shots!
One of the best ways to set the mood for your Halloween party is by making things glow when the lights are off. Did you know you can make any liquid glow by adding tonic water or my favorite B2. B2 is a supplement that is used to help with migraines. So were treating hangovers while also enjoying super fun drinks .
These capsules are the best, simply dissolve them in water or your drink of choice (There’s no weird taste don’t worry) turn on those black lights and ENJOY!
Glowing Jello-Shot Syringes
– 2-6Oz packages of Jello
– 2 cups Boiling water
– 1/2 cup Cold Water
– 1 1/2 Cups Vodka
– OPTIONAL: Add Vitamin B2 to make them glow- Or sub some water for Tonic water
– Boil Water
– Empty jello powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water
– stir for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved
– OPTIONAL: Add Vitamin B2 (IF you want them to glow in black light)
– Add Cold Water
– Add Vodka
– Use Syringes to suck up mixture
A neon slime cake is not only super easy but I also had a really fun time with this one. Here are a few of the items I used.
– 3-4 inch cake pans
– 1 tub of white frosting
– 1 tub of chocolate frosting
– Chocolate cake mix
– neon green & black food coloring
– Halloween sprinkles.
White Chocolate Vampire Fountain
– 2 Cups Heavy Cream
– 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
– 48oz of White Chocolate cut into small pieces
– Red Food Coloring
– A tray of things to dip: Strawberries, Pound Cake, Apples, Pretzels
– In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine cream and butter
– Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly.
– Add food coloring of choice
– Remove from heat
– Add chopped white chocolate to saucepan
– Stir until chocolate is melted
– Transfer Chocolate to fondue fountain
Our Favorite Halloween Décor Items
Every year we pick up a few new Halloween pieces we cant live without! Here are some of our favorite finds to help create your over the top Halloween party.
Halloween party’s are our absolute favorite! This year we have some pretty creepy ideas and we cant wait to share. We hope you found a little spooky inspiration!